Thursday, April 23, 2009

Keep your BFFs close but keep your “frenemies” closer

Personally I chose not to have anyone that loathes me, if I could. But since lately, rasanya semacam ada someone had been messing with my life, my personal life to be exact. Let say that someone is a GUY!! Oh please, never in my life, I knew a guy could be so kepoh. My personal life seems to be under microscope since lately, when anything and everything that I have done and am doing is being scrutinized. Sungguh I tidak get it if he necessarily has to know how am I when I was in my college days, or if anyone ever like me or not, or any of my attitude yang had been contributed to my good or bad things in my life. I mean, that was YEARS ago. He needs not to call my lecturers or my course mates, just for the sake to get any information about a famous me especially bad ones. Kan weird, if exactly after someone yang poret (kawan saya J ) informed that this guy had called si anu and anu in my college days interrogating about me, then in mere minutes came someone (i.e my senior time study at uni) called me to ask ridiculous things. Like the answers are supposed to be things-in-front-of-your-effing-eyes, biatch!
It’s been months since I am living life like this. Keangolan itu is very much, but now I am kinda used to it. At first, I cried damn much, seeing that this is how life treats me. But after that, I just came around and started to see that life is not mean after all. It is just how some freak reacts on his plain stupidity and jealousy towards me. However lately, the situation had improved, a little bit towards positivity I can say. This guy had started to talk to me again, heed me like I am already visible to him though no tete-a-tete yet. Thank God, but alas, I still keep my distant. I don’t really know if this someone is a friend or a foe.
Obviously I don’t need any BFF anymore, and maybe he is just some sort of “frenemy”. I only need to keep him closer, to be au fait with his biatchy strategies, in case he will repeat to treat me inhumanely and violating my privacy; sure me myself will stand and end up messing with his life, though apparently he has no life. Lame and pathetic, oopsie~~

No comments: