Saturday, January 1, 2011

.school's opening.

Ola pupils! It's a new year, new school term. And PUAN nOa yang vain will teach:
  • Science Year 1, 2 and 3
  • English Language Year 1
  • Bahasa Malaysia Year 4
  • Kajian Tempatan Year 4

Summed up, I will have 30 periods of teaching in a week for this new term. It's an average amount of period a teacher will have, and BESIDES, PUAN nOa yang vain will also responsible to be:
  • Guru Data
  • In-charge for Skim Pinjaman Buku Teks
  • Guru Kelas Tahun 1
  • Guru Persatuan Pengakap
  • and the list goes on :)

Nevertheless, I wish to be a kind charming teacher to my pupils, like Miss Barbie below...

 
[ teacher yang anggun :)]

and hopefully no pupils will make me becoming like this:

 [ teacher yang ter'bak-bak' :| ]

and hopefully my fellow teacher and me will be...

[ teacher yang hevvat :) ]


InshaAllah.






2 comments:

AkuWanitaBiasa said...

ko ngajar cne bh?...gud luck with the students...mengingatkn aku dgn zaman kta gk sekolah rendah dolok ehh...

saytunt yang fabulous said...

selamat bertugas....Heheheehhehhehehe....^_^