Friday, January 20, 2012

Something new.

Do you notice anything new? It's obvious right? I love the header, it is SO me! And I'm happy to install the new layout, the background is SO me too (but you have to change the word "fairest" into "vainest" first lah). But the side bar layout is so plain, that was SO NOT me. No colour-colour, so no kanak-kanak ribena there. Ish, so how lah? Do I have to change this layout again, so that I can finally satisfied with all the elements?

I am a noob, a lazy one, you see. 

This furry friend fells me. Muahs!

9 comments:

dariagraphy said...

kacak! gamba nikah atas ya pun kacakkk :) ubah lew tepi2 ya sak nya kale2. saya pun lom ngubah2 gik tok. maseh puteh jak blog

dariagraphy said...

btw link saya in The Designers list plis! hehehe

Noa Hamrin said...

aok2..klak link itak tay babe, lom update gik ya. i'm doing it tonight. tdk baca your belog terus jeles2 cz itak rajin upd8 belog, hihi :)

CHU MAJORFLAVA said...

hehe..wording & background pale pink.mok experimen lok ator layout.neway thx & i feel honored & grateful dpt design header ktk..tqvm! =)

AmirFX said...

Pusak ya kiut.. :D

Noa Hamrin said...

Thx Chu :-) ylh mek malas kit mok figure out kaler ney, but cuti² i'll try to experimenting layout colours cket² lh. Btw, if i wanna set up another blog, i'll ask u design again.

Noa Hamrin said...

Amir, pusak ya kiut tp malas. So how? Hihi--

Noa Hamrin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Noa Hamrin said...

Sue, ku mintak Chu Majorflava design, two header design for only RM 10, well very berbaloi, because ku mmg noob dalam designing :)