Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kerabu Sotong

Last night was my first time tasting this delicacy. I'd say I fall in love at the first taste of this kerabu sotong :-)  The mixture of the herbs and the greens that tingled my tastebuds made me go awwww and the succulent of cuttlefish was perfected by the combination of lemon juice and spiciness from the bird-eye chilies. On the different note, I feel blessed moving out from my quarters in school and now renting with other fellow teachers here. No more selfish and lazy housemate :-) Alhamdulillah.


Now, the sharing part or as a reminder for myself, I'd like to jot down the recipe of this delicious Kerabu Sotong.


Ingredients:

Cuttlefish- cleaned and boiled in hot water for few minutes

Tomato, lemon grass, bird-eye chillies, bunga kantan, long beans - chopped finely

Lemon juice, sugar to taste, finely chopped onion, fish sauce- mixed together


In a bowl, mixed all the ingredients together. Adjust the amount of the herbs/greens and the juice just nice, not too much nor too little. Chilled for a while to give the kerabu to 'mingle around' with each other before serving. Voila :-)


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

Charlie said...

yum yum i'm hungry now