Monday, June 4, 2012

Cuti :)

School holiday plus festive holiday are halfway done.  It makes me feel content each day,  with lovely hubby by my side,  at his current workstation a.k.a his "kampung", in Miri. Not so kampung lah anyway :) Here's my catch for the holiday.  Food baybeh food! 

 Lalapan Sotong,  with the exact 8 types of ulam


Lamb burger and Beef extreme burger from Kinky Fat Chef's Kitchen


My Beef Extreme Burger (with grilled beef slices inside) and Bundaberg Lemon Lime & Bitters


Dim Sum lunch at Han's Palace of Grand Palace Hotel


Kalupis in daun riris and Kuih Ardam served at malam berinai from local Malay wedding 


my Love of my Life at his cuzzy's wedding,  muahs:)

Okay,  till then dolls :) xoxo.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haiyoo.. saba je lah baca blog ko nih... berpinau mato den ha..