Tuesday, February 24, 2009

We still have many choices, in life!

February nearly ends, but I am still in the mood of Month of Love. Stress had got the best of me at the end of January and early this month. You know why, my workplace (Niah NP, which is unfortunately it is where I live) had been hit by big flood when I was fast asleep in the morning of January 30th. Water from river had risen so fast, in few hours all the stairs outside my home had been “disappeared”, leaving me tenggelam deep in the water until the waist level. So pathetic. All the electricity had been shut down for a week due to safety concern from the authority. Just imagine, I have no mean of transport to evacuate from the area, and have to live on my own with no electricity and such. Ouchhh~ Mcm Paleolitic yang tinggal at Niah Cave 40K years back. Only after 10 days, the water level had lowered, finally my life had been back to normal, BUT with mud all over the places (outside my home, the office etc).

Aftermath of the big flood had made me became very eager to have good time I longed. Some options had popped in my mind;
1. Have flight ticket booked for Mom/Dad to come over (but I have no car here, so it will become a problem for jalan-jalan)
2. Going back to Kch (but it is not Ika’s birthday party yet, means it is not a right timing to do so)
3. Fly to KK to be with Cinta (since Cinta is busy at KK, he won’t have much time for me, tsk tsk!)

Some calculations had been made, after ditimbang kiri and kanan, Mom/Dad can’t make it to Myy due to some problem though I had booked the ticket for them. And going back to Kch means I need to apply leaves which I am had banned to do so had left me with no more choice. Means I should packed myself into blue box with silver ribbon on it to be airmailed to Cinta at KK, even for 1 day only. Good choice though, no regret. Hehe~~

Excited okay!!

No comments: