Tuesday, June 30, 2009

..quickie..

i'll just post my quickie update now, since i am very uptight wif ma new schedule, new life, new routine..

* i am on leave rite now, n will be resigning from the company w.e.f 3rd July for a reason, and a sacrifice i can say.. luff ya d co. n d grrreat ppl!

* i am joining KPLI at the jiffy, something i never thought i wud ever do, but HERE I AM now. Lady luck had fell on my lap, giving me chance to start anew, am so glad! I juz can say that the career chooses me this time, and i believe this is the best. no regret!

~~wish me lucksssss ppl~~

xOxO

3 comments:

princess.dHani said...

congrats.. and all the best :)

Felicia F. Ramzi said...

aie, i now officially declare dah lamak ketinggalan from your blog. udah masuk KPLI dah? wow..huge congratulations aie.. maktab ney masuk tek? option apa?

Noa Hamrin said...

hehe..i jrg update cz buzzzzy..btw kinek tok lt ipgm kampus rajang, option science..x senang ow nak jd cikgu, no wonder u love yr students that much..i dh fhm cket2 dh tok..