Saturday, December 11, 2010

.die dead. :) okay, the title is so not relevant with the entry.

Hiya people :) Here's another sharing for uols. 
First, let us reminisce a quote from the movie Bridewars.


 A wedding marks the first day of the rest of your life. You have been dead until now. Were you aware of that? You're dead right now.  ]

See? We've been 'dead' before.
 Hihi, and thanks God for sending us a Prince Charming that kissed us wake up from the 'dead time' and now we're alive. 
I'm alive!!

And in this entry, I'd like to share some pics during our 'dead time'. 
Our pre wedding pics. 
A very sempoi session with hubby, and done with my sista soul and her hubby :) No wedding dress as planned before, due to appointment with the 'rina-rina' yang asyik-asyik terbatal. 
Darn :( tapi okielah, dapat save budget :) 

[ He's the best i ever had :) ]

[ Wifey yang such a ngansarina, with her loving and manjak hubby :) ]


[ We got the vision of love. ]


[ I've never thought, I was capable of loving someone the way I love you. ]


[ Always have, always will. ]


[ M.F.E.O. ]


[ This shot is a hit among kids. Everyone (kids) praises the pose, for sure it was contributed by the LOLLIPOP as the prop. ]

[ It's my fave of all :) ]

[ Your truly, Noa yang vain. Macam gem cket eh? ]

P/s: Dear hubby, i wanted to congratulate you, you lasted this long, 
you deserve a toast.
 "Here's to the only man that's ever been strong enough to be able to handle all of me, good times & bad, so he deserves every piece of me, at my very best."




2 comments:

dariagraphy said...

noa. nok rah jembatan ya cam britney vclip sometimes. yerr. tandak lok tandak lok :D

Noa Hamrin said...

haha those were the times, britney gik suci :)