Thursday, January 26, 2012

Life of A Supplement Junkie

Ooo junkie yer? Yes, I am the one. Memang junkie, especially when it comes to some supplements that can improve my skin condition and inner (womanly) health. i always believe that cure is better than prevention :) My favorite supplement for skin is from Catalyst, proven fast effect and affordable.

Catalyst Virgin Coconut Oil (VCO) Softgel (red), Catalyst VCO Liquid (blue) and Catalyst Collagen (yellow)

And for womanly health, i always keep my option wide open. My monthly must-have is Evening Primrose Oil, thanks to this magic capsule, I am a regular 28-days cycler with minimize or no PMS at all. I also had tried Catalyst Femme Vita and DCL Bidadari for this purpose.

DCL Bidadari (orange), Catalyst Femme Vita (pink), EPO (yellow flower's) and Spirulina for maintaining overall health (green)

Dual combo of Catalyst Collagen and Femme Vita, gulp together with apple juice. Yumm..

And my recent addition on my supplement rack are: Habbatus Sauda as immune system booster and maintaining overall health, Jamu Ratu Dara for womanly energy and *my favourite of all* as it gives me the fastest and most effective result to repair the inside's wear-and-tear. My keyword here is "Dara", okay; and lastly Zinc supplement that has been useful to cure breakouts along my jawline for the past two months. Nasty hormonal rage T.T

Jamu Ratu Dara (purple), Habbatus Sauda (green), Zinc Plus (silver). 
Photo credit to Google

And lastly, my recent buy: Vitamin E Collagen Oil. Yup, I easily succumbed on buying anything with collagen. Temptation, temptation :)

photo credit to: www.ciksu.com (Ads: yes, I shop at ciksu's)

And, and, and, my wishlist: Skin supplement with glutathione. How? Too much, I know.

No comments: