Sunday, February 26, 2012

Evening Primrose Oil

Howdie dolls, after few entry about food before this, now back to my TTC story. Because my 2WW dah over, it was 3WW actually, huhuh. My regular cycle is until CD27, tapi this month it was a little bit stray, until CD33. Buat I upset serba sedikit sebab dah berharap as it is very unusual for me to have a week delay and AF arrived setibanya Dear Hubby arrived dari Kuching. Haha, double frustration here if u got what I mean. And, since last cycle was a very stressful one especially like everyday big boss gave me the pressure because my pupils nak sit English exam, plus ada makan Panadol CF due to flu yang teruk and Ponstan sebab backache.

So I decided to continue consuming Evening Primrose Oil (EPO) capsules again this month sebab I suspect my AF was delayed due to tak religiously consume EPO this past month sebab I dah ada other new *supplement* kesayangan on my shelf, haha :) But, my favourite EPO is always Nn Evening Primrose Oil 1000 from Cosway. I decide to take it from my CD1 until the day I rasa I ovulate or after the appearance of EWCM habis. And of course, selalunya bila consume EPO religiously, my cycle pun back to normal, inshaAllah taala.

2 biji per day equal to 2000mg. In search of EWCM :)

Okay, apart from regulating period, EPO ni pun sesuai untuk: 

  • Relieve PMS (irritability, breast tenderness, bloating, abdominal cramps, water retention)
  • Reduce menopausal symptoms (hot flushes, mood swings, vaginal dryness, sleeping problems)
  • Relieve eczema (reduces scaliness, redness, dryness and roughness)
  • Improve cracked heels
  • Reduce dry skin, fine lines and wrinkles
  • Repair dry, damaged hair and eliminate dandruff
  • Strengthen brittle, flaking nails
  • Alleviate stiffness and join pains

See? how useful EPO for us women? For our womanly hormones to those symptoms on our Mayday to beautify our skin, hair and nails :) But honestly, after kahwin last time yang I gatal try Yasmin, I have this dryness at many parts of my body, my skin, my eyes, my lips and that very part, EPO ni lah penyelamat. Instant relief, phewww~~ So, why not I continue this regimen since dah terskip last month yang dah buat my cycle strayed. And yes, rasanya I really need this EPO to regulate my cycle, sebab sometime I do think and becoming scare if I have any risk of PCOS, sebab berat badan dah 2kg lebih from my ideal weight and now my skin is quite pimply along jawline a week or two before AF. Takut this problem will menyukarkan TTC kan?

So, semoga this month my cycle akan jadi normal and hopefully ada EWCM cause sekarang dah up kan dose to 2000 mg per day :) Note to self: Stay positive and enjoy lah time mid term school break 2 minggu lagi :) oh yeah!

**And to my dear friends yang regularly baca my other entry, sorry this time banyak term untuk TTC. Boleh belajar lah kan, you never know these terms might become handy to you one day. Cause I dulu pun ingat senang nak dapat anak ni, rupanya tidak eh eh :) Kena banyak usaha kan? Hihi.

2 comments:

dariagraphy said...

byk acronymssss lokkkk.. ahaha, mk tauk a few jak.. byk gk sik d tauk full name from these acronyms

Noa Hamrin said...

Sejak mek banyak follow blog cdak TTC tok babe, nang banyak gils acronym baruk ditauk :-) nang have to breaking the code lah mula² baca dolok..