Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My Pink Booklet

I had no internet connection yesterday :c because I thought my broadband bill should be paid on the 8th monthly, but not! It was on the 27th monthly. So, since my line was barred, that had given me more time to do my extra effort to prepare for my English class. The perk of being connection-less, but it was bearable for like half a day only :) haha..

So, I decided to create a booklet for my English subject. This booklet is a mini book where I put all the vocabulary that are essential and must know for my pupils in order for them to pass in UPSR, or at least I think so. It's like a mini dictionary for them, and hummm have you ever heard a story of a student that copied her friend's dictionary cause she was so determined to learn English yet she was so poor to afford a dictionary? We have the same storyline, the same determination but my version is I am a not-so-poor teacher that determine to teach my pupils English and yet my pupils don't care to afford any dictionary despite of receiving Wang Bantuan Persekolahan and B1RM (the parents'). So I have to copy for them. All I can say is this is the jerk of my job, since the school fee was vanished earlier this year, asking money for whatsoever reason from the pupils is a big NO NO.

Oh, do not let me continue listing out the jerks and the perks of being Teacher Noa, haha. You better proceed to the pictures below,

Presenting my humble booklet~~~

Pink rules!

The vocabulary list :)

A humble pink booklet, with Android icon as cover, on my thick pink book and my pink-wrapped table :) I hope my pupils will find this booklet useful especially for the morning prayer program, Sarapan Ilmu as we called it where pupils will read and memorize important notes and vocabulary/key words from various subject before the class starts every morning. They even use the booklet in classroom for their sentence construction exercise etc etc. See? Oh dear, please make my little effort worth! (...so that I am motivated to do MORE!)

Pink and a lil bit of comotness, whatevs :|

And, this is a thick pink book that I'm talking about earlier, the one that our teacher carried everytime she stepped in our class before learning session. Remember?

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.4

5 comments:

Charlie said...

that's very sweet, as long the boys don't mind the pink color =X

Noa Hamrin said...

HOMG i never even considered that haha, and yup, most of my 6th grade pupils are BOYS! Sokayyy, the rule in the class is teachers are always right :-)

Ken Wooi said...

pink is the IN color now ;)

AmirFX said...

Vocabulary book ya ANdroid version keberapa bah? haha.. Nice! Dolok2 kmk sik pernah juak guna dictionary.. Salu update ngn mak dikpun jak kedongnya tek guru bahasa...

Noa Hamrin said...

Ken: pink is so in that the teacher cant resist to have evthg in PINK :-)

Amir: android version kueh gelang :-) ylh, kita dolok effort tinggi, suka bertanyak..cdak tok xda tempat bertanyak eh, alu lucu gik mun cdak try translate vocab..hihi