Friday, December 10, 2010

.the girl.



Okie, entri dimukadimahkan dengan our pre wedding teaser. 
Bear with me peeps :) Noa memang vain.
Bak kata Oon, "boleh ko loba, tapi pastikan ko kachak." Ok, cantek kerr?

But this entry is not about u cantek or not okie. 
I just wanna share one hit, a song originally performed by City and Colour. 
A quite slow number, but kita muda-mudi tok better hear the cover version.
Nice song, nice lyric, lovey-dovey gittew. 
Gittew? <-- Gedik okie spelling kedak tok. 
Mencikku.

         

Nice rite? Suka :)

The Girl lyric
I wish I could do better by you,
Cause its what you deserve.
You sacrifice so much of your whole life,
In order for this to work.

While I'm off chasing my own dreams,
Sailing around the world,
Please know that I'm yours to keep,
My beautiful girl.

When you cry a piece of my heart dies,
Knowing that I may have been the cause,
If you were to leave, fulfil someone else's dreams,
I think I might totally be lost.

You don't ask for no diamond rings,
No delicate string of pearls,
That's why I wrote this song to sing,
My beautiful girl.

No comments: