Saturday, October 8, 2011

Bajet 2012

I wonder, it goes like this..

When Najib announced on the budget that the government will raise the salary and pay half month bonus to their 'servants', people of private sectors are disappointed as they got non and claim this as unfair. 

Please think this way, we work for government, so I do think that the government is the party that should raise our salary and give out bonus to us. Not the MNC like Shell, Petronas or company like TM, Kedai Basikal Ah Huat or whatever right. 

Does it make sense since Hubby is working with TM, and when TM raise Hubby's salary and give out 2 months bonus to him, I should claim the raise and bonus too from TM? Nooooo, right, since I am working with the government and not with TM. Oh do I make sense here?




2 comments:

Aida The Pink Goddess said...

noa kerja siney? belaga?kapit?sibo?

Noa Hamrin said...

pedalaman betong, haha :P