Thursday, March 8, 2012

I love March

Sebab ada school holiday, a week! But first of all, Happy International Women's Day on this 8th March.I wish all women around the world to continue being strong for your loved one and yourself. Hope all of us will love and appreciate ourselves more and know what we worth.

Women of chomelness :)

Oh, let's back to planning cuti I. We won't go anywhere though, cz rasanya tengok wajah kesayangan hubby saya is enough that I don't bother to go anywhere except beside him. Yerrr :) 3 weeks uols, of course saya windu. Tapi, ada planning banyaks dah menunggu. Cuti is not an entirely cuti lah for me, still ada 'kerja' yang menunggu. Like:

1. Baking: Dah dapat 'memo arahan' from bro-in-laws to continue bake and sell our Cheesy Potato Pie and Cottage Pie cz banyaks dah our customers tanya about our pies. Remember my entry? Click here okay. So I say, why not lah kan? Boleh lah menambah my dress from Thepoplook.com nanti. Ze geniuz ideaz. And my sis dah suggest to bake Carrot Cake with Cheese Frosting and  I dah terrrrrcakap and terrrrrsuggest to bake Caramel Choc Cake. And hubby dah request karipap dia, and mom dah request Kerabu Sotong. And @dariamoe had suggested to try her sweet tooth formula, okay..must try. Oh my! Haih, wher's my healthy eating resolution? Okay, in moderation in moderation in moderation. Haha. And I'm sure the food request list will go on lah.

Kek Coklat Karamel (pic credit to: UmmiZaihadi). Kek Pelangi Karamel (mine!) 
and Kek Lobak Merah (pic credit to: rasa.com.my)

2. TTC: Akan try the kurma and susu kambing formula together with hubby, and BD dengan happy nya and stress free, inshaAllah :) Ada hikmahnya AF datang lambat that day, hihi.

3. School: Done with preparing homeworks to my Y6 pupils, but later on I still have to do Analisis Item and Analisis Respon Murid for their Pra UPSR test this week. Oh haruskah Sudinnnnnnn? Diharap I will be rajin enough to do this lah, finger crossed. Ok, lame.

What's more eh? Guess still ada yang tertinggal. Hmmm, sokayyy..mesti enjoy cuti smemntara terlupa haha.. And lastly, about SBPA that had been scrapped today. Okay, dengan fikiran suci ini, I am glad to have that 13% increment compared to what offered from SBPA before. Cz yang SBPA dulu, my increment after tolak pelarasan gaji tahunan SSM is only RM3. Homaiii..bukan tak syukur, but what RM3 can cover now when semua harga barang naikkan? Though I know, pengumuman PM tadi pun is like a happy news to peniaga as they will hike the price on everyday's goods kan. One increment, twice hike. Whatevs. Gaji naik or not, the price will still akan naik.

Hmmm, that's all lah, Happy Holiday uols! or Happy Weekend ya :) Muahs.

1 comment:

Noa Hamrin said...

Ku biasa minum susu kambing CNI n Hi Goat jak Sue, so rasa nak makey yang dalam packet jak lah, boleh rasa nya nak, hihi..