Monday, March 5, 2012

Good deeds for my body

March came swiftly into 2012, and I am glad I had done good deeds to my body :) Three good deeds!

1. Skipping fast food :)
Though it was only for two weeks now, but skipping those oily and cholesterol-loaded food makes me feel good, feeling lighter and guilty-free towards my body and my pocket. 

Bye bye buddy :|

2. Drink detox tea :)
It's been a while since I am doing a mini detox program for my body, and yesterday I had drank Renulife Detox Tea. Oh boy, it tasted gooooood and the side effect was mild though I expected there will be 'a scrapping sound from inside' that indicates the formula is detoxifying my body. The verdict: I feel lighter (once again!) today in the morning and Madam Tummy is less bloated than before.**Madam Tummy here is referring to wobbly tummy I have and I'd like to change her status into Miss Tummy if she is ever flat again. Can?

Hello precious :)

3. Stocking up my fruits and vege supplies :)
I stocked up some oranges, apples, spinach and corns into my fridge for a week supply only since next week will be a school holiday, woot woot :) A healthy snack to replace my junks, and yes, now I am resorting to full cream milk and a little of ice cream, one time a day since I read somewhere it was proven to help increase women fertility. Guiltless and yummy indulgence I can say.

And hye there new bff :)

And yes, since I mention twice that I feel lighter, the truth is, it is NOT! I am a kilo heavier now that that's how the good deeds had recently become a big agenda in March and my 2012 health transformation plan. I still remembered an asylum moment when filling up an insurance health form last month, it goes like this:

Weight: __________________ kg
Kg gain per year: ___________ kg
Reason: ___________________________________________________________________________

So, tell me how can you fill the last part? Can I write it's hormonal? or I am darn happy that I eat lots? Or I stressed much last year and I don't care what goes into my mouth? Or I am a lazy bum and I don't go exercise that often? Gahhhhh, you tell me babes! In the end, I decided to left the entire columns blank as they are.

And yet, I won't categorize myself into someone fat, but I just afraid that I gain weight without myself noticing it because I already had this lunatic "I feel lighter" feeling.

*All photos credit go to Google lah.

6 comments:

Charlie said...

actually having healthy diet will make you feeling good, sometimes gain some extra pounds do makes us feel lazy =.=

Noa Hamrin said...

it's the truth, nothing but the truth Nath, and a pound maybe harmless but extrassss? na'ah..

AmirFX said...

True that.. Mun dah salu gilak makan nang asa malas jak.. Mun kmk nektok game bedmenten mesti ada seminggu skali k kekal healthy...

Noa Hamrin said...

Rindok ati da main badminton, da juak xtvt eh.. kmk tok mun ada berkepong ngan miak baruk ada exercise..

qaseh johanna said...

ala... u kan kecik je..avoid fastfood..rugi la.. hehe

**jangan marah aaa.. !! :))

Noa Hamrin said...

Qaseh: tak kecillll..saya budak tgh membesar hihi :-)