Thursday, November 3, 2011

3.11.11

3.11.11 : It's our 11th month being together.
our very first step :)

I feel so blessed, so contented in my marriage life now (minus the LDR part). But sokayy, we managed to weather the storm of living apart together, and I haven't cease praying to  the Almighty for the strength and opportunity for me to be under a roof with Moi Beloved. InshaAllah taala, ada jalannya :)

11th month, so much happened that makes us fonder to each other. A week ago, it should be my EDD for our deeply missed lil angel, to be exact 28.10.11. This is our first EDD based on my LMP, but during the first tummy scan, the doc estimated our due date should be 20.11.2011. Pretty date right? But ya, we definitely can accept the test Allah gave us, redha :) We believe ada lah rezeki afterward, Allah Maha Pemurah, Maha Mengetahui. He has a better plan for us, I know. And I am doing my part now, by TTC-ing since Ramadhan. From what I observed, my Miss Red Spot comes on the dot every month, cycling from 27-28 days. Macam best kan dapat regular and on time period, but quite a sigh sigh here, cz tak dak chance lagi to 'pee-on-a-stick' as deeply inside, i wish for a day or two delay. Hihi :) But reading between the line, it is a good sign actually since i can estimate my fertile and ovulation days every month. The downside is: I don't have my hubby for baby dance during that windows. Aigoo..LDR and TTC doesn't come hand-in-hand.


He'll make a good father!

But worry not, cuti sekolah is around the corner. Yay! boleh TTC dengan tegar dan bersungguh-sungguh. InshaAllah, I will banyakkan doa and amalan yang disarankan to conceive. I need baby dust y'all. Pray for me, and my prayers go to all Dream Mothers out there.
Badly needed!
Muahs!

No comments: